Okay this is my response to a tag by Lis.
1. Star Wars - When I say this, if you thought asking "which one?" instead of thinking of the 1977 film, I'm going to question your age.
2. The Last Boy Scout - It's about love and commitment and duty.
3. Some Kind of Wonderful - We've all been 'the friend' at one time and hoped it would end up like this movie.
4. Good Will Hunting - If you knew me, you'd understand the analogy.
5. The Fifth Element - Love, guns, and spaceships.
6. The Princess Bride - True love ... and vengeance.
7. Casablanca - Witty and at the same time heartbreaking.
8. Better Off Dead - It's about how life can change for the better when you have the right woman in your life.
9. Serendipity - We say we don't believe in fate, but we all hope for it.
10. Streets of Fire - How far would you go to rescue someone you love?