Friday, October 31, 2008

Holloween


Since I won't be going out on Holloween. :(

I decided to post a Meme.
Top 10 Holloween Movie List.
List your top 10 selections and reasons for the selections.

Mine are:

1) Return of the Living Dead
Zombies, not scary at all, and funny as hell
2) Holloween III
Probably the best of the Holloween series, though it wasn't particularly related to the others.
3) It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
The original 1966 version, not the modern dialog version.
4) From Dusk Till Dawn
Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino pair up to make a great movie.
5) The Abominable Dr. Phibes
Not that scary, but a good story line.
6) Dracula 2000
A nice take on the Dracula tale.
7) The Lost Boys
A good fun vampire flick.
8) An American Werewolf in London
Great Pre-CGI werewolf flick
9) Split Second
Monsters and Automatic Shotguns(the only movie I've ever seen them in) - What more could you ask for
10) The Ninth Gate
A book collector and Satanic Ritual

As you can see, more on the lines of Horror or Halloween story lines, but not slasher messy. Honestly slasher flicks don't do it for me, if I want that, I'll listen to the news. It also reminds me I have several horrors to do more on:
Very violent and offensive Werewolf script.
Vampires and zombies with christian overtones.
Vampire Science flick

I'm sure there's more ideas on the list, but those are some I have some work completed on.

No comments: