Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Knight Rider (the next generation)

Just Hulu'd the last episode. Better action-wise than the first, but still kind of flat; especially in regards to the military. Apparently the writers were never military. If a friend had betrayed your country and your friendship and nearly killed you intentionally, you wouldn't try to save him. You certainly wouldn't feel bad they were dead, though you might feel bad that they had gone bad. Doubly so since he had punched the woman he loved in the face and was going to dispose of her as well. Please, Dave Andron, at least consult with someone who is military. Okay, first interesting thing I've seen with the new K.I.T.T. is the object replicator. I'm still trying to figure out where they stashed the fusion generator. Don't they know how much energy that would take? Bah . . . I gave it a couple chances . . . maybe some other time, when I'm doing the insomnnia thing again.

No comments: